Wednesday, June 8, 2011

"Ohana" means family!

My little cousin used to repeat this line all the time, after watching Disney's Lilo and Stitch. I remember when he and I were little, (I'm 4 years older) he followed me around everywhere. Now that he's all grown up and joined to the marines, I don't get to see him as often. :( He drove up to LA from San Diego to meet me for a day while I was visiting. How sweet of him!

Little cousin Jay and me. We totally don't look related at all, but we're really first cousins (mom's side). I guess there's a little resemblance in the way we act. Haha. We both love to sing and dance and act stupid (a lot of times in public).

We went to Urth Caffé for lunch, where a friend had taken me last time I was in town. It's a cute little place and I really love it! Jay bought me and my other LA cousin (I have like 50 real first cousins) lunch. Yum!

They have these green tea drinks there, that are so good! Jay likes the smoothie one, I prefer iced. So refreshing! After lunch... shopping on Robertson (freakin' obsessed with LF Store), Galleria, then dinner at Road to Seoul. We did damage... everywhere we went.

Forever 21 white blouse and light washed denim, 2 belts intertwined- Target studded skinny belt and Nordstrom B.P. dept. cognac leather belt, vintage Italian leather bag, Marc by Marc Jacobs wishbone necklace, Cynthia Vincent for Target wedge, Rayban aviator sunnies.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment