Monday, June 6, 2011

Lace

I attended a really cute wedding this past weekend here in Dallas. I don't know where all my clothes go after I shop, because I always feel like I have nothing to wear. Luckily, a couple weeks ago, I picked this dress up off the clearance rack at Nordstrom Rack, not remembering that I had a wedding coming up. I wasn't sure how I felt about it... I didn't even try it on. All I knew was that it was Diane von Furstenburg, on the clearance rack, and that I liked the lace detail on the shoulders. It was marked down, and then plus an additional 75% off the last marked price, so why not? I knew I could put it to use at least once sometime in the future... and I did!



I always feel a little vain taking photos of myself (alone) in the mirror, but I was at home alone and really didn't want to bring my rather large camera out to the wedding... It surprisingly fit snug into my lambskin Banana Republic clutch, but the lens was bulging out... a little embarrassing, I'd say. Plus, I'm already way behind with photo-uploading from previous trips and events so it was sort of a relief leaving it at home for once. One less thing to worry about!

Diane von Furstenburg dress, paired with Banana Republic lambskin clutch and Guess nude pumps.
No jewelry because I wanted the lace to stand out.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. You can never go wrong with DVF! Love the lace adds more depth to a simple silhouette. It looks so great on you!

    - Courtney

    I Design Love
    http://www.idesignlove.com/

    ReplyDelete