Monday, August 16, 2010

Animal Lover.

So I've recently been obsessed with jewelry that have animal/unique centerpieces, like this owl necklace I found while shopping at F21 last Friday at NorthPark shopping Center:

Forever 21, $5.80.

It's so cute and it adds a little flavor to your outfit on days you don't feel like dressing up. Say you're wearing some skinny jeans, plain solid white tee, and a darker solid cardigan... keeping it plain and comfy. You can just throw this on top of it to add some toppings while still being comfortable! Easy, right?

And the cool thing is that you can stop by a Forever 21 and pick up a few for less than $10, most of the time! The thing that annoys me is that when you're browsing online, you can find tons of cute things you want but when you're in the actual store, you can't find any of it!

Here are a few I found when browsing Forever21.com that I thought were cool:


My faves are the weirdo voodoo looking one and the glasses one. These are all priced between $3.80-$11. So decently priced and so cute!

I also love huge rings! I have one that is my favorite... It's a cameo antique-y looking ring I picked up on clearance at Off Saks awhile ago. This is a picture from the first time I saw Lady Gaga in concert in Chicago.

Off Saks (Saks 5th Avenue outlet), originally ~$60, on sale for $11.

Forever 21 really is one of my go-to stores when I'm looking for something fast and don't have time to search around everywhere. The animals seem to be pretty in now and I'm lovin' them!

All of the above pictured are available on Forever21.com, priced between $2.80-$9.80! I really love that bird connector ring and the owl one!

Speaking of animals... Isn't my 4 year-old puppy cute!?


She wouldn't look so cute on a necklace, though. She's TOO cute for a necklace! Look at her sweet puppy eyes... How could you ever say no to that face!? Oh that's right, we don't.

Hope you enjoyed this post!! Stay tuned, some mini travels coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment