Thursday, January 13, 2011

Winter in Tokyo

On our last day, we went to the Imperial Palace in Tokyo. I was beyond amazed. Everything was lovely! I am OBSESSED with pretty leaves!

There were a lot of flowers, trees, plants, etc. I really love the ones that scream. Especially screaming red.
Some of them were still so full of leaves! Some, not so fortunate.
Needless to say, I had a lot of fun with it. I even stuck some in my bag to scrapbook (hope that's okay!)! =X

See, even the dead fallen ones are pretty!

The sun made the weather more bearable. I was able to take my coat off and use it as a picnic blanket! :)

F21 romper, Infinity scarf from random boutique in HK, Tart leggings (Nord. Rack), Ray-ban sunnies, Steven by Steve Madden Intyce boots

We spent a lot of time here. The rest of the day we spent doing my favorite thing: shopping!

Isn't it lovely! It all went by so fast... there goes by big trip of 2010! C'est la viii! ;)

1 comment: