Monday, September 19, 2011

Guilty as charged

Some new things to add to my collection of... things. There's no way I can take photos and post ALL my new things, as all that content could make up a whole catalog or something each week. I just picked and chose a few random things that would maybe appeal to my readers!

Prada Soffiano leather wallet in Ruby. I learned pretty quickly that my Phillip Lim Berry wallet wasn't good for use as a normal wallet. It was more like a wallet clutch. Don't get me wrong- of course I still love it, it just weighs down my Louis Vuitton Berkeley bag... a lot. I finally opted for this simple, classic, elegant look, that I think my Berkeley (and other bags) would appreciate more. Plus, the ruby color matches the inside of my Berkeley!

T3 Colorlock Press. This flatiron is the best out of all the ones I've tried. I went through two CHI flatirons over the past 6 years and finally, the 2nd one broke. I knew the day would come where I'd have to look for a new one. All my friends' CHIs broke so quickly and I felt so lucky that mine lasted that long. I decided I wasn't going to go back to a CHI, and that I wanted something new. I recently got a T3 curler before this straightener, and it was a hit! I bought all the ones left on the shelf (don't ask me why lol)! Since their curler was so good, my friend (who was also jilted by the CHI and on a mission for a new straightener) and I did some research. She ordered this one first so I got to try it out before getting mine. I used it everyday I was in NYC and loved it! You can also use it on wet hair (don't know how healthy this is but it's a nice perk)! We call it the magic stick. :)

BCBG MaxAzria tutu dress. Seriously, I don't know why or what I would ever need this for, but I have this weird, childish obsession with tutus. I didn't know BCBG made tutu dresses like this. I saw it at this "damaged goods" store and had to have it! I didn't see anything wrong with it... Maybe what's wrong with it was that it's a tutu... and people don't really buy BCBG tutus... LOL. It was on major clearance anyway. I hope I'll actually need it for something! Perhaps a theme party coming up? Haha

Also among the list of new things is a Calvin Klein leather jacket, Burberry belt, new tights, jeans, blouses, and just a bunch of stuff! I'm hoping to be able to wear everything soon and post pics! I still have so much stuff from last season that I still want to show off! Ahhh, fall can't come any sooner!

29 comments:

  1. OMG!!

    the PRADA purse is just so LOVELY and the tutu so CUTE!!! i can never pull it off


    Label me ADDICT ♥
    http://street-chic-blahhhhh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm incredibly jealous of your new wallet!! I actually need to downside my wallet...


    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that prada clutch is the cutest. love the color

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the wallet! Such a rich color :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty!!
    You have another follower now!
    Look at my blog and follow me, if you like!

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol, if you're guilty as charged, my hubby would say I should be in jail. LOVE your Prada purchase. I also have many decadent buys. ;)

    Isn't it the best!? xo

    Fashion Translated

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the prada wallet! the color is really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute tutu!
    I've always wanted one
    thats a great find :)

    http://www.bobbieaustinscloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Prada clutch is adorable!
    brasileiroantenado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to see the rest of your shopping haul! I'll have to try out that T3 flatiron when my hai is on the fritz. Thank you for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your Soffiano! What a gorgeous colour that is and I couldn't possibly fault prada. Also, I need me a tutu too. Pronto!

    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    making a marque

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice wallet!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello sweetie!! Thanks a lot for commenting on my blog!! I hope you com back soon!!
    BTW I LOVE YOUR NEW PRADA WALLET!!
    xoxo
    Patricia
    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow love your tutu ! =) so cute..

    http://aliceinshoppingland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. The tutu is adorable! Haha, not sure what occasion would call for a tutu either!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, your tutu dress is fantastic!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such gorgeous bits! Looking gorgeous in your tutu frock!
    Thanks for stopping by doll, see ya soon.
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  18. My word, you're gorgeous! Judging from your photos, I say you look good with straight AND curly hair. BTW, I love your DV wedges. Are they comfortable? I'm still on a hunt for comfy wedges.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The red colour on the wallet is gorgeous.and the tutu dress is totally cute

    ReplyDelete
  20. i LOVE this wallet! And you look great in the tutu dress :-)

    (p.s. Thank you for your visit! Coming back to support and follow :-)

    TravelDesignery.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. love the wallet!


    http://www.h-sybarite.tumblr.com


    not to be a creeper, but i noticed you were from dallas-tx area? i'm from houston but go to school in waco!small world

    ReplyDelete
  22. Interesting on that flat iron, i have been looking for a good brand and haven't found any. I will try T3 Colorlock Press!

    Vanessa

    http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute! I was actually thinking about being a ballerina for Halloween this year AND I've always wanted a tutu as well! Win-Win for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I want your tutu dress! My 1 year old daughter has so many tutu dresses and princess dresses - I'm jealous. Hahahah! Wish they made them in my size and I guess apparently they do.

    I say just be strong and wear it whenever you want!


    Dirty Pink Cardigan


    :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. Whaoo.. I love the new Prada wallet!! I wish you would make a catelog and show us everything you buy! That would be a window shoppers' Heaven! haha..

    soclassy7.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. there is seriously nothing better than a tutu. great blog!!

    fancy [no]pants

    ReplyDelete
  27. J'adore the prada wallet. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete