Thursday, September 1, 2011

Featherly Love

My cousin's wedding in Seattle was amazing! The view was beautiful and it was so good to have fun with my whole family. The open bar wasn't too bad either! ;)

I had not decided what to wear until the night before my flight, when I started packing. The week was just so busy that I forgot I needed a dress. I didn't any time to go shopping for a new dress so I just took a peek in my closet to see what I hadn't taken out in awhile. I found this perfect BCBG feather skirt dress that I'd actually NEVER WORN before! I got it about a year ago on sale and completely forgot about it!



My feet hurt really bad after a night of fun, photos, eating, drinking and dancing. These are the kind of heels where you look at them and your first thought after, "Wow, they are gorgeous!" is, "Those will be extremely painful." I knew this and still bought them... and wore them. But, I'm proud of myself. I lasted longer than I thought I would in them. The cure is to drink a lot. Cheers!

BCBG MaxAzria feather dress, Dolce Vita 'Greta' tassle heels, Louis Vuitton Eva clutch
(The feathers and tassles were a bit much so I decided to go almost accessory-less.)



6 comments:

  1. Cute dresses! Looks like such a fun night!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, That is definitely one pretty dress. It looks very luxurious and I totally agree with a hot dress like that and such beautiful glossy hair, you don't really need any more accessories!! Very pretty indeed

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your dress! that could be an inspiration from the "black swan" :)


    http://www.h-sybarite.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete