Monday, March 14, 2011

Santa Monica

I spent some time on the West Coast as of late, and the weather there was amazing. No need for a jacket, boots, or anything! You could leave the house in almost anything and feel fine.

We decided to go out to watch my cousins' friends' band play in Santa Monica one evening. I had trouble pairing what to wear since I didn't pack very much because I wanted to carry-on (I always have issues with checking in luggage).

I managed to put together a decent outfit, that looked something like this (It's so fun creating collages of my outfits!):


Actually, it's VERY VERY similar. The only difference is the Forever 21 necklace and the color of the sweater top. I made the collage so you could see more detail because in my actual photo, you can't see everything.

Michael Kors boxy sweater (mine is in white; from Nordstrom), Marc by Marc Jacobs Anya pants (Barneys New York- the most comfortable pants EVER btw), Cynthia Vincent for Target wedges, Movado watch, F21 necklace, and Louis Vuitton Eva clutch w/ crossbody strap.



I wish I had some better photos but I don't like bringing my good camera out. It's way too large to fit into any of my going out bags and I refuse to wear it around my neck like a tourist.

Next time I post an outfit with these pants, I hope to capture the detail on them. They are really unique and have little detail on them that makes them super hot! Not to mention, they are the most comfortable pants I own right now that I'd actually wear out! I really really love them (even my mama wants to borrow)! And they were ON SALE at Barney's! I get excited just thinking about it. ;) The Barney's Outlet store had a huge blowout sale recently, where I probably purchased like 10+ clothing items plus 2 pairs of shoes, all for a great price (compared to the original price). I gotta say... I really heart Barney's sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment