Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Life is beachy

While in LA on holiday, we decided to take a mini road trip down to Sunny San Diego. LA was enough fun, that I didn't even get excited about San Diego until we were actually almost there. Stopping by La Jolla beach on the way down made me realize, "We're here! San Diego!" I slept the whole way down and missed out on all the beautiful scenery... partially because I had a little too much fun the night before. ;)

Our group have a little inside joke because so many of us mistakenly called La Jolla Beach the way it looks like it's supposed to be pronounced. La "Jole-la" beach. I was teased by my girlfriends prior to the LA trip for calling it that way, and so were my cousins, so we just decided that was the way it's supposed to be pronounced! La JOLLA beach!

La Jolla Beach, SD

The beach was so beautiful. I bet we could've stayed there all day. Too bad it wasn't warm enough to lay out.

We stayed and played for awhile, though. Took a few jumping pics and whatnot... hehe. Took us about 4 (maybe more) tries for all of us to get some air.

They teased me for having such a large camera and carrying it around my neck like an Asian tourist (that I guess I am!). LOL

F21 poncho/sweater top, A&F denim, Rayban sunnies, Longchamp Le Pliage tote, Barney's COOP sandals

Our shoes! Mine is the top left.

I love these girls. Weather was perfect to walk around. There were cute little boutique places around the beach. Loved it. Now, I'm back in Texas, with absolutely zero beaches nearby. :( I can't wait to get back to the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment