Monday, January 23, 2012

Year of the Dragon

2bRYCH ruffle collar dress w/ belt, Louis Vuitton damier Eva clutch, Antonio Melani nude pumps

Happy Lunar New Year! Wishing everyone a year filled with lots of joy and happiness... and lots of red envelopes. Say goodbye to the year of the rabbit (my year!) and bring on the year of the Dragon! Last year was supposed to be my "bad luck year," (your 2nd cycle/the year you turn 24) but a lot of good things actually happened. Of course, there were a few things that went wrong but what year is ever perfect? I say just live your life like there's no tomorrow because whatever happens happens! C'est la vie, right!?

6 comments:

  1. Ok, serious dress jealousy. Gorgeous!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog today!

    Kayla
    Freckles in April

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a crush on the ruffle collar dress because of the military green color. You look good and classy in it. BTW, I'm your new follower. Nice blog. :-)

    Lovely outfit! I like the coat and the plaid top. I also love the location of this photo shoot. You're so one with nature. I hope to see you again in my blog soon. :-)

    Much love from Mystic Nymph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year!! Lovely dress for the occasion. you look very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is great source of information which is very useful for me. Thank you very much.

    BEST EYE MAKEUP IDEAS.

    ReplyDelete