Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Won't you take me to... FUNKY-TOWWNNNNN!?

I love random trips to Austin, TX! They're the best. Austin is the second best city in the U.S., followed by the one NYC (IMHO). It's my go-to city when I'm bored of Dallas! Close enough for a weekend road trip, far enough to just get away!

So many things to do there! Outdoors, indoors, shopping, food, whatever you want! I go there about 8 times a year (if not more) and I love it and have SO much fun EVERY TIME! (That's where I spent my Halloweenies for the past 2 years!)

Anyway, took another random trip down with a few girlfriends a few weeks ago (right before my big vacation to Asia) to get some shopping in! Boy, did we shop. I got a call from my bank just minutes after one of my transactions to verify my suspicious activity/irregular high dollar purchase.... ugh, we can talk about that another time! =X

Here are some pics from the weekend!

Happy hour at Trio's (in 4 Seasons)

Trailer food: Hey Cupcake!
Forever 21 top & necklace, A&F denim shorts, HUE tights, Movado watch, Zara bag, Kelsi Dagger wedged oxford booties

Pre-drinking! My friend has the sweetest high-rise condo you could imagine, with the sweetest view of downtown Austin. That's why we drink Svedka! (plus, we love it.) :)

BestWurst!

Chilantro: YUM! Always gotta hit up the food trailers after 6th!


Brunch at Taverna downtown
F21 top, BDG denim (UO), Charlotte Russe necklace, Dolce Vita for Target combat boots, Gucci Boston bag, Ray-Ban sunnies

Walking around downtown and Smores at Halcyon (really cool place)!

Seriously, ATX is the place to be! If you're ever there and don't know what to do, ask me! If I don't know, I'm sure my sis does (she lives there)!

No comments:

Post a Comment