Thursday, December 9, 2010

Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh, OH MY GOSH!

Usher and Trey Songs concert!! Everyone and their mamas was here... But it makes perfect sense, since Usher is a BAMF. I orginally didn't care to go but my boyfriend L-O-V-E-S Usher so we went to see him at the American Airlines Center! Pretty good seats, too. I'm glad I did because it was really good! He sang a mix of old songs, the ones I love!! I actually knew a lot more Usher songs than I thought! Anyway, it was a great time! I recommend seeing him if he's in your city during the OMG tour!

(Because I haven't updated in awhile, my posts are all outta whack and not in order! This was pre-Lumix GF1! Lol)

Trey Songs! (Random- Doubt that's his real name, but too lazy to fact-check.)

Of course Ursher baby comes out on a thingy in the air over the crowd! He's so flyyyyy!! Ahhh!!

Forever 21 leopard print tank & pleather skirt, Zara studded bag, Nine West suede bandage heels.

I curled my hair with a new styling tool I got: Conair "You Curl" wand. It's really easy and gets really hot fast!

Girlfriends!!

On holiday in... 29 mins! Yippie!


No comments:

Post a Comment