Thursday, June 6, 2013

Meow



Asos kitty cat knit top, Asos scalloped hem shorts (got mine years ago, but similar here), tights from Hong Kong, Jeffrey Campbell Maddow Oxfords from LF Stores

This is my first time creating a post through the Blogger mobile app! Hopefully, it looks good, so I can make more posts this way, when I'm on the go.

This was a conversation I had with my sister today, regarding my shoes:

Sis: "Hey, do you have any black flats I can have? Mine are getting worn out."
Me: "Hmm. Yes. These Jeffrey Campbell's I have on right now. They remind me of Wednesday on The Addams Family."
Sis: "No. I don't want people making fun of me at school. I don't want to eat my lunch in the bathroom!"

How rude! And yeah, we reference the movie "Mean Girls" a lot. Haha anyway. Good day! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment