Friday, December 16, 2011

More Art

H&M printed silk dress, GAP metallic silver belt, HUE tights, Christian Siriano for Payless booties (also seen here), BCBG MaxAzria necklace (last seen here)

I go to several art events a year, so I like to stock up on art event-worthy outfits. I had this piece laying around for about 2 months and I thought it'd be a fun print to wear out for Artopia. I also decided that since I had that necklace laying around in front of me from the last time I wore it, it would also work with this dress to add some bling. Too bad it was rainy outside and sort of killed my hair a little bit.

Artopia is an annual event that combines art, fashion, food, alcohol and fun into one event. I went with several friends and had an awesome time, even though I didn't drink much! I had had enough the night before and couldn't handle another night of it! Either way, still good times, as usual!

2 comments: