Monday, November 28, 2011

Black n Gold... Coincidence?

Our first night out in Vegas and all the girls show up at our meeting place in black and/or gold... unplanned! We were definitely thinking on the same wavelength and it turned out not too shabby! When I travel, I like to pack as light as I can, so I often bring accessories to match several outfits, instead of different accessories for each one (especially shoes and bags!). I think other expert travelers can feel me on that one. It is definitely a PITA packing your suitcase back up on the way home after doing some shopping on vacay.

Betsey Johnson little black dress, Guess nude pumps, Louis Vuitton Eva clutch

We went to Marquee at the Cosmopolitan Hotel. Lots of fun... and some creepers... The hotel is really pretty inside! It's our new favorite hotel on the strip! Vegas, we'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment